Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Turning 21...

Means I've been on this earth for 21 years..and it means I am officially an adult by American standards. To be honest, I've felt like an "adult" ever since I started working full-time and attending school full-time..and many years before that. So this wasn't much of a big deal for me..but I still felt the need to celebrate in an especially fancy way.

My friend came up to visit for a few days and we ended up going to a french winery that was fairly new and nearby. It used to be an old church and they redesigned the interior.



I love the chandeliers..they look so fancy and french.



My friend and I.



We got a free wine tasting..we tried four reds and four whites. We ended up ordering the Vouvray..a flowery and earthy white wine from France.



We also got free chocolate truffles, homemade biscotti and chocolate covered pomegranates because it was my birthday!



My pretty pose..



Her pretty pose..



More of the fancy interior..with a grand piano!

No comments:

Post a Comment