Tuesday, December 14, 2010

An update of sorts..

What's been going on in the forest recently? Well there's been a bit of snowfall so all the branches are adorned with glitter (snow) and from their limbs hang unicorn horns (icicles).

I also met up with Xenia/ Doe Deere of LimeCrime Makeup again. This time at Space NK in the Manhattan Bloomie's.

After my makeover. I got a classic "smokey eye" and a Retrofuturist pout.



An adorable lady-bug coat "spotted" at Rockefeller center. Did I mention that the tree is from my hometown this year?



A close up of my eye makeup at the end of the day. It really stayed on thanks to her candy-eyed primer. The lipstick kinda went away though...due to eating delicious soup dumplings for dinner.



We got cute international cookies from homecare concepts at work. I liked this Swiss chocolate heart sandwich one the best :)



And I did a photography gig for a friend. This is her tree...edited in traditional red and green.


No comments:

Post a Comment