Tuesday, November 2, 2010

All Hallow's Eve 2010

At work our unit dressed up as the Jersey Shore...the popular reality show on MTV which features a cast of characters who enjoy partying it up and could probably be confused with tangerines:



getting ready with some ultra shiny pink lipstick



fist pumping at the "bar"



Ronnie, Snooki, The Situation and myself (random character)

Other things that happened this weekend...

My friend and I saw The Drums, Neon Trees and Fountains of Wayne at RXP's Masquerade for FREE. We were front and center the whole time too!



We both caught guitar picks from Fountains of Wayne!!!



I also had a regular halloween costume..and this year I was a "doe-eyed deer"



close-up of my makeup...I made the antlers myself by the way..out of clay.



in a "deer pose"..haha



my friend and I being fierce forest friends



she went as a "hipster owl"

Hope you all had a fantastic halloween!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your deer face make-up. What did you use to make the white dots?

    ReplyDelete