Sunday, May 15, 2011

May flowers, may showers, love infiltrates the hours

I had a busy end of April and beginning of May..considering it was finals. I was basically swamped with work. I feel horrible for neglecting this blog. Can I make it up to you? How about with a lovely photo-filled post!

I shall start with this image of myself as a hippie deer:



I had the reception for my Photos of Ireland exhibit at the Mahopac Public Library today..a few friends from work came and I love them :)



I also went to see the cherry blossoms bloom in central park one weekend with my lovely best friend..




And my buddy got pictures with the Easter bunny!



More central park in springtime..




And of course we got soup dumplings as usual..




And I saw Elephant and Castle! The place that influenced this song!!!



Hope you all had a lovely beginning of spring!!!
\

No comments:

Post a Comment